The Fall of Cheshyre The Fall of Cheshyre

video game like

like how it is (not sure how to put it, guess it is the way beat goes and the what is going on) but does seem a bit video game like.

would like to say more but again I am not too sure on how to describe it. never really was good describing anything with words.

cheshyre responds:

Thanks for the comment anyway!!

Poppin' Bottles Poppin' Bottles

very unique..

and has that moving groove to it. Please make more like this.

By the way, what did you do in FL to create this sound?

EricFreeman responds:

I'll try :3

And to get the bottle sound? I just used a preset in Sytrus. Shhhh! Don't tell anyone! :P

haha, but yeah, just a preset, tweaked a bit, and with some delay and reverb.

Shooting at Heaven Shooting at Heaven

Okay for very good start

Sounds really diverse and very well done. Do more of these (and other genres) please.

Delicious Nutritious Vodka Delicious Nutritious Vodka

trumpet. definitely add a trumpet/cornet to this.

Could actually 'hear' this being a cornet/trumpet song. If you want, I could record a few samples playing my horn for you to work with.

WerewNC responds:

Haha, it had a trumpet part, but it was in it's own time signature. Some people like polyrhythms, but I doubt most people would have appreciated straight triplets played over a bass clarinet solo jazz piece. It just seemed to cluster the piece too much for a silly little loop. The next piece I anticipate submitting is a piano duet, but the two after that will feature trumpet/cornet parts. Thanks for the review!

Talkative Overkill - WIP Talkative Overkill - WIP

really good..

nothing else to say about it. just curious, have you tried to create an all-vocial mix of this? no vsts, instruments, just voice?

Maverlyn responds:

There was one i made but when i had to format my pc i forgot to back-up all my projects so i'll have to make it from scratch if i am to upload one :P

Pakistani Pringles Tube Pakistani Pringles Tube

does not loop well

other then that, great job.

The Blue Chicapin The Blue Chicapin

The harmonica it okay

sounds more like a pipe organ you would hear at a local fair. If you know how to write the harmonica parts on sheet music, maybe would be able to help you there with a saxophone recording.

Gedab responds:

Well, the entire track was made with a keyboard, no actual harmonica (or any other instruments for that matter) was used.

SN |Pristine| SN SN |Pristine| SN

works very well...

most of your song heard so far only listened to once... however... this one has a very high replay value to it.. 3rd 4th time listening to this one...

SN | Unformed | SN SN | Unformed | SN

agreed... fx is overused

other then that.. good job..

SessileNomad responds:

what fx?

Balls Of Steel Balls Of Steel

really really like this

very good on guitars... already listened to it four or five times already... keep it up.